Pacifica Orthopedics is a leading Orthopedic Care Center serving the community for over 25 years Our center offers unique and comprehensive medical care specializing in general orthopedics, spine, hand, knee & foot surgery, arthroscopy, pain management, rehabilitation medicine, and sports medicine.
Our distinguished team of Physicians and Specialists are highly trained and experienced in all the latest musculoskeletal surgical and nonsurgical options in every orthopedic subspecialty.
Patients from all walks of life rely on us to help them recover from injury, heal chronic pain or achieve top competitive performance. We create progressive programs that tailor surgical and non-surgical treatments to meet individual needs, and use advanced technology and time-tested techniques to achieve optimal results.
- Conservative approach to surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery techniques
- Treatment of all musculoskeletal problems including arthritis, trauma and sports injury
- In house consultants:
- Pain management specialist
- In-house digital xray, fluoroscopy, extremity MRI and musculoskeletal ultrasound
- In-house rehabilitation, consultants, rehabilitation medicine specialist and psychologist
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- More about Pacifica Orthopedic Specialties
- Orthopedic evaluation and treatment of extremity injuries
- Rehabilitation medicine and therapy
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Sports Medicine
- Performance Coaching
- Workers Compensation Care
Areas Of Specialization Include:
- Pain Management