Pain Management and Pacifica Orthopedics
At Pacifica Orthopedics we believe in the multidisciplinary approach to pain management for your condition.
Pacifica Orthopedics doctors evaluate and treat a variety of pain related conditions, including but not limited to:
- Headaches: Migraine, Tension and Cervicogenic.
- Facial Pain: Atypical, Trigeminal Neuralgia.
- Neck and upper extremities pain. Shoulder pain
- Mid back pain.
- Lower back and lower extremities pain, sciatica.
- Shingles and post Herpetic neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and
- Sympathetically maintained pain.
- Arthritis of the Spine, Bursitis
- Disc Disease Upper, mid and lower back
- Spinal Stenosis.
- Osteoporosis and fractured vertebrae.
- Myofacial pain, Fibromylagia.
- Abdominal pain
- Pelvic pain
- Diabetic Neuropathy and other neuropathies.
Our Pain Management Goals
- Reduce pain, limit pain medication consumption and promote independence.
- Help patients achieve their return to a useful and productive life.
- encourage patients to continue rehabilitation at hone and the work place.
- learn new coping skills
Medication Management, Spinal injections and Peripheral nerve blocks, Joints, tendons and trigger point injections. Pump or spinal cord stimulator implants, Radio-Frequency and discograms.
Movement based programs, Traditional modalities are available, however, our focus is on exercise to improve functions.
Counseling, behavior modifications, biofeedback and stress management.
Get Help withPain Management